Join the team at Cobham Free School
Our staff are integral to our vision; we seek to recruit and employ individuals who share our ethos and are seeking to work in a stimulating, rewarding and supportive environment.
The passionate and visionary leadership which has helped the school flourish in such a short space of time is mirrored in the vibrant, friendly team atmosphere our staff frequently comment on, appreciating its uniqueness.
'Joining CFS has been a very exciting opportunity for me. I enjoy being part of an organisation that seeks to make a real difference to children's lives and always feel my ideas are valued and welcomed.'
'I have been really impressed with the CPD offered to staff and see myself having a long and rewarding career, helping to shape the future of the school and contributing to the happy, working environment',
'I would recommend working at CFS to anyone interested in being part of an amazing journey where everyone has the same goal - to develop an exceptional school for Cobham.'.
Benefits of Working at CFS
- Competitive Pay Scales - we operate our own competitive pay scales and allowances.
- Pension Schemes - we offer membership of the Teachers’ Pension and Local Government Pension schemes.
- Longer Holidays - our term dates are aligned to local independent sector schools
- Smaller Class Sizes - 24 in a class, with teaching support
- Admissions Priority - for pupils of staff members
- Progress Your Career - genuine opportunity for accelerated career progression in line with growth of school. Tailored NQT support.
- Free lunches - with a variety of options and refreshments are provided.
- Childcare Voucher Scheme - we operate a scheme through the major providers.
Cobham Free School is an all-through school, currently providing a high quality all round education for pupils from Reception to Year 11 inclusive. The school will now expand upwards, year on year, scheduled to reach capacity in 2021, with over 1,000 students once our Sixth Form has been established.
Successful candidates will have a unique opportunity to assist in designing a challenging and exciting learning environment for the 21st century. They will play a leading role in setting the standards for the school as we increase in numbers - a unique career opportunity.
Cobham Free School is committed to safeguarding children and young people. Successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced level DBS check and any other relevant employment checks.